:: Advertisements ::
Commercial Ticket Counter Agent
Salary: $9.00 P/HR
Responsible for performing all functions of Commercial Ticketing operations. The individual selected for this position will also be cross utilized to perform duties of Customer Service Representative at the General Aviation.
· Ensuring on time operations by streamlining the check in processes for each airline at the ticket counter and gate
· Timely boarding processes for all airlines ensuring on time departure
· Ensuring that all ticket stock, money drops and flight completion paperwork is accurately and thoroughly completed in a timely fashion
· Achieve or exceed agreed goals for on-time performance, customer compliments, complaints and mishandled baggage
· Execute approved fiscal and personnel programs in a manner that supports overall airport and airline objectives and develop and maintain an environment of mutual trust, respect and integrity.
NOTES: Benefits Package for part time/seasonal include airline flight benefits after 90 days. Position must pass all federal, state, and local background checks including that of 49CFR1542. Position is required to work weekends, holidays, shifts, and overtime. Position is required to report to the airport prior to inclement winter weather and may be required to remain at the facility until weather has passed.
Travel Center Ticket Agent (Branson Airport)
To answer telephone inquiries from the general public for ticketing and information services.
Please drop off resume at airport or email to email@example.com