Branson Airport, alongside our airline partners, has implemented a multi-layered approach to ensure you have a comfortable and enjoyable flight experience. Here are some specific steps we are taking to help you FLY SAFE:
In the Terminal
- Face Masks required upon entering for all airport passengers, visitors, staff, and flight crew.
- Temperature Screening for all who enter
- Touchless hand-sanitizing stations
- Daily cleaning of terminal surfaces with state-of-the-art electrostatic spraying systems using EPA-approved antiviral disinfectant, proven 99.99% effective against COVID-19
- Plexiglass barriers at counters for ticketing, gates, diner, and gift shop
- Touchless menus at the Airport Diner
Reminders for Our Guests
- Wash and Sanitize your hands frequently
- Do Not Enter the terminal if you have a fever or persistent cough
- Cough and sneeze into the fold of your elbow
- Maintain Social Distance of six feet at lines for screening, ticket counter, TSA checkpoint, boarding, restaurants, gift shops.
If you have any questions during your visit, just ask a BKG staff member. We’ll be happy to assist you.