Branson Airport, alongside our airline partners, has implemented a multi-layered approach toward your well-being to ensure you have a comfortable and enjoyable flight experience. Here are some of the steps being taken to help you FLY HEALTHY
In the Terminal
- Face Masks required upon entering for all airport passengers, visitors, staff and flight crew
- Temperature Screening for all who enter with touchless non-evasive thermometer
- Touchless hand-sanitizing stations located throughout our facility
- Daily cleaning of surfaces with state-of-the-art hydrostatic spraying systems using EPA-approved antiviral disinfectant, proven 99.99% effective against COVID-19
- Air treatment & filtration using both UV light (ultra-violet) systems and HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Absorbing) processes to capture respiratory virus particles, dirt and pollen to provide clean pure air
- Plexiglass barriers at ticketing, gates, diner, and gift shop counters
- Touchless menu at the Airport Diner
- Signs to inform on social distancing (6 ft. minimum), entry/exit directional flow of traffic in terminal, at gift shop and restaurant, plus general guidelines for ease of your travel experience
Reminders for Our Guests
- Upon entering the Airport put your face-covering over your nose and mouth and continue to wear throughout your travel. This includes airport terminals, ticket counters, gate areas and onboard aircraft
- Do Not Enter the terminal if you have a fever or persistent cough
- Cough and sneeze into the fold of your elbow
- Maintain Social Distance of six feet whenever possible at temperature screening, ticket counters, TSA checkpoint, boarding, restaurants, gift shops
- Wash and Sanitize your hands frequently
- Bring your own gloves, hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes
- Limit your surface touchpoints throughout travel
- Utilize airline websites and mobile apps for their quick and easy health acknowledgment process.
- Use airlines mobile apps for electronic check-in and to download your mobile boarding pass prior to arrival
If you have questions during your visit, please ask a Branson Airport staff member. We’ll be happy to assist!
*Any interaction with the general public poses an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to severe illness from COVID-19. By entering Branson Airport or related facilities, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.