Branson Airport, alongside our airline partners, has implemented a multi-layered approach to ensure you have a comfortable and enjoyable flight experience. Here are some specific steps we are taking to help you FLY HEALTHY:
In the Terminal
- Face Masks required upon entering for all airport passengers, visitors, staff and flight crew.
- Temperature Screening for all who enter
- Touchless hand-sanitizing stations
- Daily cleaning of terminal surfaces with state-of-the-art hydrostatic spraying systems using EPA-approved antiviral disinfectant, proven 99.99% effective against COVID-19
- Air Filtration throughout the terminal both UV (ultra-violet) and HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Absorbing) processes removing contaminated viruses, dirt and pollen to provide clean pure air.
- Plexiglass barriers at counters for ticketing, gates, diner, and gift shop
- Touchless menus at the Airport Diner
- Signs highlighting social distancing (6 ft. min), entry / exit directions for flow of traffic to/fm terminal, gift shop and restaurant, plus general guidelines to ensure a safe travel experience
Reminders for Our Guests
- Wear a face mask over your nose and mouth throughout your journey. This includes airport terminals, ticket counters, gate areas and onboard aircraft
- Wash and Sanitize your hands frequently
- Do Not Enter the terminal if you have a fever or persistent cough
- Cough and sneeze into the fold of your elbow
- Maintain Social Distance of six feet at lines for screening, ticket counter, TSA checkpoint, boarding, restaurants, gift shops.
If you have any questions during your visit, just ask a BKG staff member. We’ll be happy to assist you.
*Any interaction with the general public poses an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to severe illness from COVID-19. By entering Branson Airport or related facilities, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.